1. General and tutorial lectures on New Materials and Advanced Technologies
The lectures will cover the main conference topics, emphasizing their impact on educational, scientific, technological and business trends.
Symposium Chairs: F. Kajzar, K.-S. Lee and M. Bousmina
2. New Generation Nanostructured Materials, Hybrid Materials, Magnetic Materials, Glass and Ceramic, Energy harvesting, Dental Materials, Exotic Materials
Symposium Chairs: M. Zaharescu and Y. Boughaleb and D. Guyomar
3. Natural Fibres, Composites, Environmentally Friendly Materials and Applied Research on Textiles
Symposium Chairs: R. Kozlowski, A. Pawlicka, and H. Ennamiri
4. Polymeric Materials and Composites for Plastic Electronics and Solar and Thermoelectric Energy Conversion
Conducting polymers, field effect transistors, light emitting devices; organic light detectors, polymer lasers; organic solar cells; nonlinear optical Materials
Symposium Chairs: J. Ulanski, R. Demadrille
5. New Nanostructured and Hybrids Materials for Energy Storage
Symposium Chairs: G. Bidan and I. Saadoune
6. Advanced Materials and Composites for Photonics, Nano- and Biophotonics
Photorefractive polymers, nonlinear optical materials; materials for image and information processing, optical storage; polymer light amplifiers; liquid crystals and liquid crystalline polymers; materials for integrated optics.
Symposium Chairs: I. Rau and M. Samoc and B. Sahraoui
7. Biomaterials and Biotechnology
Polymers and composites as implant in body for structural members and as replacements of flexible tissue in reconstructive surgery, bioimaging, nanomedicine drug delivery, bioMEMS, biofilms, tissue engineering.
Symposium Chairs: A. Meghea Alcides Leao and M. Bakasse and Asmae Arbaoui